Better late than never 2!

Ciao, amici di blog! Sono tornata da una vacanza in montagna e vi voglio far vedere alcuni DT che non sono riuscita a postare prima di andare via. Chiedo scusa ai miei followers per essere stata un po' latitante, farò il possibile per rimediare!
A presto con i prossimi DT, M.
Hi, blogfriends! I'm back from a holiday in the mountains and I'd like to show you some DTs I wasn't able to post before leaving. I apologize with my followers, I'll do my best to catch up soon!
See you with my coming DTs, M.
Questa card è per ABC christmas challenge, il tema è "Q for quote plus image". Ho usato questa simpatica immagine e carte dello sponsor Robyn's fetish, colorata con Promarkers e la citazione è un timbro di Impronte d'Autore.
this card is for ABC christmas challenge, the theme is "Q for quote plus image". I used this cute image and papers rom our sponsor Robyn's fetish, coloured with Promarkers and the quotation is a stamp from Impronte d'Autore.
Questa è la card per Polka Doodles, il tema di questa settimana è "un solo strato". Ho realizzato la mia card stampando direttamente questa graziosa immagine diA Double Sprinkle of Kraft , colorata con i Promarkers e Distress per lo sfondo e ho aggiunto solo un nastro e due brads.
This is my card for Polka Doodles, this week's theme is "just one layer".
I made my card just printing this pretty girl from A Double Sprinkle of Kraft

Commenti

  1. Gorgeous cards Miria and I hope you had a lovely time on your holiday.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. we missed you but then again a holiday is so very well deserved, love the snowman he is fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che belle che sono queste card. Bentornata dalle vacanze, spero che ti sia divertita e riposata.
    Francy

    RispondiElimina
  4. Such cute cards, Miria. You have some really nice stamps. As usual you are an expert at the coloring with the Promarkers and distress inks. Thanks for your comment on our earthquake here in Virginia. It was even closer to us than we had first thought. I imagine that you being in Italy have had a number of experiences with earthquakes. They are scary even if no damage is done.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Lovely cards Miria, I hope you had a great holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    RispondiElimina
  6. Gorgeous cards Miria - love the snow on your snowman! :0)
    Helen x

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Rocking Duck

Polka Doddles: Pretty in Pink

Hotspotted Jolly Tilda!